A recent article we came across in International Business Times suggests some this year’s most luxurious gifts.
- Michael Cluizel’s Chocolate Set: This $895 box of candy contains 400 pieces of handmade chocolates.
- Dom. Romaine Conti Wine: French red burgundy wine at $1,540 per bottle.
- Steiff Gold Teddy Bear: This stuffed bear is made of solid gold and the finest fur from gold with sapphires and diamonds for eyes. It costs $84,000 to cuddle this teddy bear.
- Goldstriker iPhone 3Gs Supreme: Not your ordinary iPhone as its encrusted with more than 200 diamonds included a single 7.1 carat diamond and 22 carat pure gold. This sparkly gadget is priced at $3.2 million.
- Halcyon Dream Card: This gift card gives complete access to Halcyon’s charter flights with personal concierge, premium services and the best accommodations that money can buy. The world’s most expensive gift card costs a jaw-dropping $5 million!
Tell us in a comment what you think the most luxurious gift of 2011 might be.