CONNECT WITH A TROPICAL ENVIRONMENT
A piece of art from the award-winning architect Colombian Rodriguez-Valencia.
Welcome to a contemporary family paradise, a sophisticated home mixed between everything that one wishes to perceive of nature and city life with more than 65 meters of oceanfront. The property has 65 meters of frontage towards the sea, and its located in a cul-de-sac, giving it unparalleled privacy and view. This home was built on a 14,703 square foot lot (1,366 m2) and splits over two floors with its own roof top private terrace and swimming pool to indulge. It is a one-of-a-kind property, with a minimalist approach, state-of-the-art materials from France and Italy and innovative construction methods.
The house was so well conceived and designed to maintain a cool and fresh feeling on the interior even in the hottest summer days, offering the possibility to open all doors and to take advantage of the summer breeze. This was conceived in order to make the house more like a weekend Club House, where entertainment and family gatherings are easy and fun, and where the kitchen becomes the center of attention located strategically right next to the dining room and living room all looking toward the swimming pool and outdoor kitchen & grill area.
- Total construction area: 1,182 m2. or 14,703 square foot (ft2) deep connection with nature wonders.
- Lot size: 1,366 m2
- 65 meters of ocean front
Location / Neighborhood: Costa del Esta – Ocean front house- Panama City, Panama.
- Parkings 4
- Property Type House
- Key Features (bullets)
- 1 Service Room (employee) with its bathroom
- 1⁄2 Social Bathroom (visitors)
- 1⁄2 Bath for the driver (chauffeur)
- 1 Bath Pool (complete)
- Living room
- Dining room
- Ground Floor Studio – den
- Upstairs Studio with Private Terrace.
- Turkish bath
- Water mirrors
- Independent Kitchen for Employees with Rest Area
- Laundry with its Clothesline.
- Private storage room
- Automated Lighting, Video and Sound System
- Full CCTV System (Closed Circuit TV)
- 25 Tons of High Efficiency AA (Air Conditioning)
- Automated Access Control
- Luxurious finishes were used in unique formats cut to measure for the house. So you don’t find joints in the floors, neither the doors nor the corridors.
- The floor material is French limestone and on the walls of the bathrooms a mix of the famous Italian glass mosaics called Bisazza
- 6mm double glass laminated windows
|City:||Ocean Reef Islands|