SONOMA MOUNTAIN WINE COUNTRY ESTATE
One of a Kind in the World
High atop the ocean side of Sonoma Mountain in the California wine country lies an exclusive, gated, six-building country estate tucked away in one of the most magical locations on earth. Just drive through the gates of this private paradise and you will quickly see why MTV Cribs, NBC network television and 20 international publications have chosen to feature this property. And why artists and guests from a dozen countries around the world selected this destination from a world of choices.
The Estate and Grounds
Situated on 8.5 acres at 1,800 feet, this compound boasts nine fireplaces, nine bathrooms and gardens galore, accented by award-winning landscape design. The three-story main house has 5 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms and 7 fireplaces. There are also 2 guest houses, a Viking outdoor kitchen, gym, tennis court, gazebo, green house, separate theater and entertainment suite, swimming pool, spa, pool cabana, a one-of-a-kind recording studio, temperature-controlled wine storage and three horse pastures that could easily be converted to your own private vineyard.
Private Recording Studio or a 1,500 sf Bonus Building
Disguised as a New England horse barn, the elaborate recording studio structure located on the front acreage across the private road from the residential compound could be used for multiple purposes. Think of it as a free-standing 1,500 foot bonus building that could be a yoga or art studio, a multi-purpose entertainment destination, a conference center or ??? Studio gear is not included in the price but is available for purchase if you choose to use the building for that purpose.
Imagine the possibilities…
The possibilities for this world renowned, one-of-a-kind Sonoma Mountain gated estate are limited only by your imagination:
- Your personal and private retreat/ residential estate and grounds in the middle of the Northern California Wine country
- A family compound easily converted to off-the-grid self-sustainability with three private residential dwellings, organic gardens, fruit trees, open pastures and three wells
- A unique 1031 exchange opportunity
- Can be purchased as an LLC if desirable
- Horse pastures on the 8.5-acre parcel that can be converted to a private vineyard
- Possibly an elite Bed & Breakfast, a five-star resort destination or a residential/ corporate rental property